Friday, September 2, 2011

the blowout!

A lovely soaking rain and thunderous thunder last night accompanied the excitement that the stash sale is a go and I'm actually ready! This won't be of much interest to those of you reading this in New York, San Francisco or the U.K. so you may turn away now and I won't feel hurt.

a good yarn
Sale will be next weekend at the studio in town where we had the last one - Ranchitos Road next to Now and Again (look for signs and balloons). If you live in northern New Mexico, please come by for amazing deals on high quality yarns, books, handbags (knitting and fashion), kits, needles, friends, more! Expect good yarns suitable for varieties of projects. And oh, those bags!

Saturday, September 10, 9-5
Sunday, September 11, 11-2

recap
I can hardly believe that I actually got through this week without forgetting something important like paying the bills or taking a shower. It was long and busy, starting with last weekend's east coast storm watch and a lot of needless worrying about the family. Twice to Los Alamos for appointments (that town is so 1950s and Lab oriented), met a writing deadline, had a couple of lunch dates, and the sudden scarey demise of the fan belt in my reliable and well-loved Toyota (ok, it was the original belt and it did have 90,000 miles on it!). I did a bit more decluttering, started another writing project, labeled the yarn and handbag stashes, and almost finished the latest shawlette knitting project. Hopefully I can knock it off tonight (when I'm forced to endure yet one more Diamondbacks baseball game - my god, the season is long!).

Thanks for hanging in with me dear readers. The all-time count is nearing 7,000!


No comments:

Post a Comment