Wednesday, May 15, 2013

murder by technology?

Okay, I do love my devices and I seem to have acquired a trio of Apples. MacBook Air (the smallest one), an iPhone 4, and now the one that may crush me or lift me to new heights: an iPad mini. This is my first blog try and I'm not sure what will actually happen here. I ordered the Lightening SD reader & the camera downloader. However I didn't know that there is no logical way to add pics from the iPad to the blog so I'm researching till my eyeballs fall out & it seems that I'll have to buy an app -- deemed the best -- not expensive but oh, so complicated. I watched all the how-to videos and should have earned 3 credits for doing so....although I'm sure I'd fail the final. 
I'm typing this now rather blindly. Not sure what will happen when I try to post -- probably more id's & passwords that I don't remember....if any of you, dear readers, have suggestions (or medications of choice) please let me know. Signing off now to go to the eye doctor for my new glasses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment