Monday, November 26, 2012

outflow makes way for inflow

Trying to get back into that centered place I was in after last weekend's meditation and writing retreat by observing tonight's moon.
After three days of the craft fair, talking (and standing) non-stop, bombarded by endless Xmas music and having to sort inventory today (not much left) and stow display items again...it's, well, hard. My favorite felted bag still available though....if you're tempted, send a comment with contact info...if not, I may have to keep it for myself. oh, poor me...
At around 3 o'clock I ran into a wall of fatigue. Sipping red wine now...waiting for veggie pie to cool...
It was, in its way, a satisfying weekend filled with friends old and new, information, chaos, color, some new earrings and a couple of special items I'll post about tomorrow when I've fully recovered. I'm back to knitting hand warmers to fill requests. Not a chore. It's actually another way to enter that centered place. Looking forward to the old movie version of Pride & Prejudice with Greer Garson later tonight -- especially since I'm reading the novel again.

I release attachment
to all objects, status,
people, and institutions.
I gain by losing.
I lose by gaining.
       Wayne Dyer (Living the Wisdom of the Tao)

No comments:

Post a Comment