Thursday, January 16, 2014

cleansing moon


First, let's get this Full Moon business out of the way. It's a Wolf Moon and I can hear the howling in the darkest night of dreaming. This morning, just before moonset, compelled by yellow, I went out onto the deck, flip flops, PJs, sweater (it was very cold) and using the zoom on my Lumix camera (which seems to have a built-in smudge inside the lens), I was astounded to see craters! How many zillions of pictures of the full moon do we see every month and each time it feels brand new. Which fits what astrologers and others are generally saying about this time and this moon.
     We are entering a new time frame where a different experience is possible.
Apparently this is a transition time. A time to end the old, clean up, clean out, change, reboot.
     Do not drag the experience of the last few weeks into the next few weeks.
My personal horoscope for today tells me to remain focused on the future for a much brighter picture, especially if significant changes are made today. Check out your astrologicals. I tend to be skeptical and try not to take it too seriously, but sometimes I'm astounded by accuracy. Just sayin....
In the spirit of getting rid of the old, I'm finally doing it. Tossing out thirty "working" notebooks that have accumulated over an approximate ten year period. I've wanted to get rid of them for some time but thought I should go through each one first and pull out the brilliant parts to write something new that would win me the Pulitzer for Literature. Uh, yeah. So they've been stacked on my desk for weeks and weeks and after looking through about four notebooks and ripping out one half page of brilliance that I promptly lost, I'm turning it all over to the universe (and the landfill). If there's one exceptional sentence left in my head, I expect it will pop up at some point. But one sentence does not a Pulitzer make. Goodbye to unreliable narratives.

Write in your heart
that every day is
the best day
of the year!
       Wayne Dyer



No comments:

Post a Comment