Wednesday, March 27, 2013

monstrous & volatile

On the deck at 5:31 AM. The full moon setting. PJs, flipflops and a sweater. Not as cold then as now at 5:30 PM.That old devil moon that Josseph the Starwatcher predicted would be "monstrous and volatile" lived up to its promise (how does he know this?).  I know the moon's influence is felt before and after the full moment and boy was this true for me! Monday morning was a horrendous time of conflict, misunderstanding and stress. I was about to beg my doctor for Vallium which I haven't used in years and then remembered to just breathe. By afternoon things had improved somewhat (without Vallium) and by today I'm feeling quite different. I text my son: "do you know anyone who is happy?" He answers: Y do you ask that? [good question].  I'm hard-pressed for an answer, only that so many people I talk to are having a hard time. He agrees: it's hard to happy in these times. Oh dear. And now Ron is watching a video of Bill Moyers and guests talking about the inevitable total collapse of our economy as we know it. Fraud. Greed. Deliberate destabilization. Who has the money? No one's talking. I can't dwell on this. Horses. Beautiful tranquil horses in the morning sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment