Sunday, August 28, 2011

sable sale

harvest time!
I am about to use our entire (singular) potted tomato harvest for the caprese salad that goes with the thin pizza I made tonight.
I thought there were two tomatoes, but I was wrong.

storm passes
My family in Connecticut is fine. The storm passed through, caused power outages, flooding, downed trees, moved on. They're left with intermittent rain, light wind, warm refrigerators, candlelight. The surf still roils, but the danger of surges seems to be over. 

SABLE: stash accumulated beyond life expectancy
Free of worry, I spent the day preparing for the big sale that's going to happen on September 10. We'll be using the studio space we used last year next to Now and Again in Taos, and may extend it to the whole weekend. Four professional knitters will be selling high quality yarn stash, stylish knitting bags, patterns, books, needles. Stop by if you live in northern NM. Mention this blog and get an additional discount on already great prices! We're excited about this second annual sale. It's been anticipated by local knitters since last December and we finally got it together.  It will be bigger and better this year - we've all been busy. I'll post specific information as the date gets closer.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment